You already know what it will take to motherhood? On the run area–both for moms who opt for natural childbirth and are taken by surprise, as for pregnant women who prefer a c-section, which have scheduled at the hospital–the case of motherhood can be one of the last priorities highlight list items. Check out our checklist to motherhood and go prepared and calm to receive your baby!
In the last weeks of pregnancy, anxiety for the arrival of the baby increases with every kick. All preparations for the post-partum are advanced, clothes for the baby bought and the small room is now ready to receive it. First-time moms and even the most experienced can forget a few important items that go in the trunk of motherhood. You still have a little more time for the delivery or is already feeling the first contractions?Whatever the case, be attentive to tips, print our checklist with items that you can’t help but take to motherhood and pack your bags!
We made a list of basics of motherhood to you do not pass any trouble.
- toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, hair brush, cotton swabs, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner and mild soap.Let the products with intense flavours at home.
- Makeup: mom has to be beautiful to receive visits.A concealer for dark circles, blush and mascara I already do the trick. See makeup products for maternity on Bestaah.
- Postpartum or common absorbers
- Absorbent for the breasts
- Moisturizer (unscented)
- hair dryer
- At least 3 shirts or Pajamas with front opening for easy breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding Bras
- Two pairs of slippers: one for the bedroom and one for the bath
- At least 6 post-delivery knickers
- A robe for use when walking the halls ofmotherhood
- Comfortable clothes for visitors (you can receive them in a bathrobe as well)
- Bath towels
- Clothes out of motherhood, after high.
Watch the temperature. If it’s cold, get prepared and take some spare jackets or blankets. If you are too hot, prefer lighter clothes, preferably cotton. Remember to wash all parts with neutral SOAP, before your baby use them.
- Two packets of disposable diapers or cloth diapers 15
- Pantywaist in mouth
- A cotton blanket
- Six pairs of sock (if it’s cold)
- Two jackets with front opening
- Six overalls
- Six bodies
- Six Culottes
- Comb or brush
- Gauze (to)
Daddy’s suitcase or escort
This is the simplest of all. But Daddy or date must also be prepared to help the new mother.
- An outfit to be used in the
- Comfortable clothes to stay along with mom during the stay in the hospital
- A pair of slippers
- One or two towels
- SOAP, toothbrush, toothpaste
- Deodorant, comb or hairbrush
- Shaving cream, razor
Documents and extras
- Personal documents: RG, CPF, etc.
- Insurance card health insurance
- Pre-natal examinations
- Antenatal card
- Medical referral and hospitalization insurance Guide for scheduled c-sections
- If applicable, marriage certificate of the parents
- Garnish to the door ofmotherhood
- Party favors for guests
- Camera and/or video camera
- Books and magazines