How would you like to fill your trolley with bikini and flip flops and leave for an exotic destination? Not only could live a dream vacation, but you could also return to work much more relaxed and, above all, super tanned! It would be nice to have a perfect tan all year round, it is useless to deny it! We would feel all the most beautiful and with our beautiful complexion we could avoid makeup pounds and pounds!
Unfortunately, it is too early to think about the holidays, so we have to make do with make-up products to have a complexion less dull and gray!
Since we left behind the winter season, we could start to look for new alternatives usual foundation, the products can moisturize the skin, protect it from external aggression and even out the complexion ensuring a lighter coverage.
We can choose the BB cream from Beautypically that with their very fine texture camouflage imperfections without overloading the skin too, we can opt for the CC cream that provide a make-up effect even more natural, or we can try the self-tanning , gel, milk, oils and other treatments that ensure a similar complexion natural tanning and exercising a moisturizing and protective making even and luminous skin.
Here is which products to choose for the new season!
– Lingerie de Peau by Guerlain (€ 45.50): a BB cream perfumed with fishing base, rose, jasmine, raspberry, balsamic benzolino and white musk. Moisturizes, protects, illuminates, corrects and evens out the complexion. – Daywear BB of Estee Lauder (39 €): a BB cream that, in addition to ensuring uniform complexion, prevents premature aging of the skin and promotes the reduction of the first visible signs of ‘age. – BB cream SPF15 of Kiko Cosmetics (8.90 €): a white cream with microencapsulated pigments that react to the time of writing to take the natural skin tone.
– Flawless #Insta of Rimmel London (€ 10.90): a cream colored from lightweight formula, perfect to illuminate the face.
– BB Cream of Lyly Lolo (€ 17.99): a BB cream silicone-free, nutrient-rich anti-aging substances and mineral pigments that conceal imperfections and even out skin tone. E ‘based on hyaluronic acid, organic jojoba oil and organic aloe.
– BB Cream 6 in 1 of Lavera (€ 10.99): a BB cream with organic acai berries which are rich in vitamins and exert a moisturizing and antioxidant.
– Forever Light Creator of Yves Saint Laurent (€ 49.50): a CC cream with UVA and UVB filters to help prevent the appearance of new blemishes. And ‘suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
– CC Cream of Erborian (€ 37.90): a CC cream with a light texture, enriched with Centella Asiatica, which helps standardize and camouflage wrinkles caused by dehydration.
– CC Cream of Sephora (€ 16.90): a cream that smoothes, moisturizes, brightens and hides imperfections.
– CC Cream of Max Factor (€ 12.50): a CC cream with a light formula that provides a natural hedge.
– CC Cream of Rougj (4.99 €): a CC cream that, thanks to the mix of active content, has a moisturizing, anti oxidant and energizing.
– CC Cream Color Correction Anti Age of Lavera (11,99 €): a CC cream with a sun protection factor protects against skin aging.
– Super Sein autobronzant Corps of Sisley (€ 92.90): self-tanning treatment with active vegetable and extract of wild violet and chestnut.
– The Face and Body Gradual Tan of La Mer (€ 79.95): self-tanning lotion that gives smooth and natural light skin and provides anti-oxidant protection.
– Magic Drops Body-legs of Collistar (€ 25.50): it takes only a few drops to get a skin from the intense and radiant just like after a day at the beach.
– Daily Bronze Moisture Emulsion of Shiseido (€ 32.95): self-tanner for face and body milk, which gradually gives a golden tan complexion, bright and natural.
– Self-Tanning of Eco-Cosmetics (€ 9.99): gives a uniform color and is suitable for both the face and the body. E ‘based on extracts of pomegranate and goji berries and is free of paraffins and silicones.
– Sun- Self-Tanning Body of Lavera (€ 8.99): perfect milk for those with sensitive skin. E ‘based bio macadamia oil, sunflower oil bio and vitamins C and E.