First you should be asking what is dental Aesthetics, it is a treatment that aims to improve the aesthetics of your teeth. The professional will examine your teeth and will chart a treatment that will radically change the appearance of your smile.
On the aesthetic dental treatment you can do the following:
- You will be able to put a dent if you are missing some, so leaving your complete smile
- You will be able to harmonize aesthetics between teeth and gums
- You will be able to make a homemade teeth whitening or laser
- You will be able to change some old applications or with bad aesthetic
- You will be able to perform a tooth restorations of aesthetic form
- You will be able to align the teeth are crooked
- You will be able to change the shape and color of your teeth
Among these the most sought-after procedures for dental aesthetics is the dental bleaching, in which it is divided into two types, as we have mentioned the homemade teeth whitening and laser, so you can better understand the difference between the two, follow the following explanation:
Homemade whitening treatment is done mostly in the patient’s home, in which he will use chemical agent inside a tray adaptable to your teeth. The materials that will be used for bleaching are provided by the dentist, in which he will oversee the treatment through periodic visits of the patient to his doctor’s Office.
Laser bleaching is bleaching carried out at the Office, the dentist begins by applying a chemical agent on teeth in what is a very powerful oxidizer. During bleaching, lips, cheeks and gums are protected so that the bleach will not cause burns.
With this is used a type of bar code reader, which emits an energy that can be activated halogen light or certain types of laser that will make your teeth whitening. So the laser whitening is done in only one session.