The appearance of the hair is one of the most important elements in the image of any woman, since, without doubt, a beautiful hair, careful and shiny enhances our beauty to a large extent. However, frequent problems such as using blow dryers or curling irons, the chlorine of the swimming pools, the water of the sea, the sun, the dyes or colorings, can damage the hair fibers in excess, to the point that many times the hair is burned and therefore damaged, rough and easy to move. In the following article to a help you know if your hair’s fried, showing the characteristics that define and, in addition, we disclose to you the best treatments to regain its health and beauty.
Characteristics of a Burnt Hair
Among the most common causes of a burning hair and deeply damaged, we find the excessive use of curling irons, blow dryers and babyliss, dyes, discolorations, the aggressive hair and long exposures to sunlight without adequate protection.When the hair is affected so pronounced for some of these problems, could you come to lose its natural moisture, strength and flexibility and look burnt and mistreated.
Then, we explain to you all those characteristics that define a burnt hair and to alert you that your hair needs immediate repair treatment:
- A burnt hair note very hard and rough to the touch; must verify that is excessively dry and dehydrated.
- To lose the natural protein of the hair, the cuticle breaks up and, consequently, is brittle and weak.
- Appear open and tips problems these break with great ease, which ends up hurting the normal process of hair growth.
- Static electricity and the frizz is usual strokes, so the hair becomes unruly and extremely complicated styling and give the desired shape.
- Loses its luster and natural sounds off and lifeless.
- The scalp presents redder than usual, and even hair color may be slightly modified.
What to Do If You Have the Burning Hair
If your hair presents the previous features and learn safely that is burnt and damaged, will be essential to act quickly to repair the damage and get a healthy and beautiful hair as soon as possible. For this, you will need to take into account the following measures and incorporating the care that we indicate to you in your day to day:
- Without a doubt, the best solution for a burnt hair and badly damaged is a good cut. If you don’t want to change your look dramatically, we recommend that you at least go to your hairdresser to cut the ends and those that are more damaged centimetres. This is the only way to repair the hair and prevent the damage continue advancing until you reach the damage your entirety.
- Another of the key measures that must adopt the burnt hair is change your shampoo and the products they use in the wash. The best is to go to a professional hairdressers and get a shampoo that is specific to renew and regenerate the damaged hair. It will also be important to use a conditioner that is very moisturizing and nourishing.
- It is essential that, in addition, avoid or reduce considerably the use of electrical appliances that generate heat, such as hair dryers, Straighteners and leaflets. Whenever you can, let your hair dry in the open air and, if you’re going to use any of these devices, be sure to apply a thermal protector.
- Let go of the dyes, wicks, discolorations, until your hair recovers completely and stay healthy.
- Especially during the summer, you must protect your hair from UV rays of the sun and avoid exposure in excess of the large star. We recommend that you refer to the article how to protect hair from the sun.
- A keratin treatment may be a good solution to moisturize the hair from the roots to the ends and get back to their natural state more quickly. Discover all the advantages of this treatment by reading the article benefits of keratin for hair.
Home Remedies for Burnt Hair Moisturizers
There are natural products that have excellent properties to moisturize your hair, renew and return all the features lost. Therefore, previous care, can add the application of any of the following home remedies for burnt hair. Perform one of the treatments twice a week and you will notice the difference.
- Masks of aloe vera and olive oil: mix 5 tbsp aloe vera gel with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Apply on wet hair and let act during 30 minutes.
- Mask of coconut oil and rosemary oil: mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of Rosemary oil and a bit of crushed avocado pulp. Apply all over damp hair and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Egg and honey mask: mix 1 egg with 2 tablespoons of honey, apply the resulting paste on damp hair and wait 30 minutes to take effect. Then, rinse and wash your hair as usual.
Discover more similar treatments by browsing the article how to make moisturizing masks to the burnt hair.