Do you want your hair to grow stronger and healthier? If you are man and you feel like having a long hair or just want to ease the first signs of baldness, must have a number of habits in your daily life that will help you achieve it. Of food to how to comb your hair, there are many factors that affect their growth and that can speed it up or slow it down. In this article we tell how to make your hair grow fast man for you to consider all the changes we can make in your routine and thus get a hair more abundant.
- Let’s start by talking about the aspects related to nutrition. You know that “you are what you eat” and in the case of hair health this can be easily proven. A person who has a balanced and healthy diet will have a thick, lustrous hair because your body is full of nutrients and vitamins that give this appearance.
Therefore, to get the man’s hair grow fast, we will have to modify some aspects of food and increase the consumption of some ingredients like the following:
- Dried fruits: are rich in zinc, selenium, vitamin B and essential nutrients to increase the density of hair and strengthen it.
- Egg: is an ingredient with a high content ofbiotin, a vitamin perfect to help prevent hair loss and to keep it strong and healthy.
- Green leafy vegetables: spinach, chard, lettuce, etc., are also foods perfect for hair, because they offer a wealth of nutrients such as fiber, magnesium or zinc are ideal for nourishing the hair.
- Blue fish: is one of the best foods for the hair as it is Rico in fatty acids, Omega 3 which provide more elasticity and firmness.
- In addition to the dietary aspects, it is also important to consider how you take care of your hair. For example, at the time of washing is important to get that man’s hair grow, massage your scalp for 5 minutes.
You can do it when you apply the shampoo or conditioner, whereas for a hair is strong and healthy is essential to have you well hydrated and one of the most common ways to achieve this is by applying a cream weekly for repair the hair follicles. Let it act for 20 or 30 minutes and spend 1 or 2 times a week.
You can still get the man grow hair by rinsing it with cold water to remove shampoo. This trick is ideal to seal hair cuticles and thus prevent falls or weaken.
- Already indicated that it is very important to keep the hair properly hydrated to achieve to stay strong and grow faster. You can choose a conditioner, as we have already said, or, if you prefer, you can prepare your own moisturizing hair masks made with natural products and with very positive effects for your body. We highlight the following:
- Apple cider vinegar: helps stimulate hair growth, so it is recommended that you prepare a rinse with this ingredient by mixing 3 parts vinegar with 1 of water and put this mixture in a bottle with sprayer. After every wash, spray on your hair and let stand for 5 minutes, then rinse and notice how it changes.
- Avocado: is a fruit rich in vitamin E, perfect for hair regenerate and grow faster. In this article we tell step by step how to make an avocado mask for hair. Leave the avocado properties act in your hair for 30 minutes and repeat the treatment 2 times a week.
- It is also important to know that the hair has to be combed, because it’s a great way to stimulate the scalp and to distribute the natural oils that our hair has. However, it is not recommended to comb more than 2 times a day, because excess can boot more hair and weaken it. In addition, it is also not recommended to comb when damp (to get out of the shower, for example), because that’s when you’re more fragile.
- If you see that after following all this advice, his hair still not growing, a good way to stimulate their growth is taking some supplements that exist on the market. We recommend that you choose to be natural and note that they are made with substances such as fish oil or biotin, as they stimulate the growth.
- To prevent the thinning of his hair and his fall, you must make some changes that will look a lot more healthy and voluminous. For example, cigarette smoking is a habit very damaging to hair health, do not let the blood flowing properly and, consequently, that the nutrients are properly distributed. So, quit smoking or reduce cigarette consumption is a good way to have a better appearance.
It is also recommended to get away from the stress and opt for a more relaxed and peaceful life. To accomplish this, you can include in your habits some exercises like yoga or meditation to help you connect with yourself.