There are still many doubts about the intimate waxing, even more when the idea is to remove all the hair vaginal region. While some people emphasise the risks of this practice, ensure that there is no problem. To clarify finally doubt: intimate hair removal complete hurt?Check out the information that split on the subject.
- Basically, the answer to the question if intimate hair removal complete hurt? It is not, there is no risk of removing all by the area of the vagina. However, for this to be true there are several disclaimers. That way, those who wish to follow this practice should increase the hygiene care in the region. Otherwise, the best thing is just to remove the excess by near the groin.
- It is important to remember that those who exist in all parts of the body have their reason of existence.They are not about to disturb, and Yes, to protect, to function as a physical barrier that prevents the arrival of pathogens. The hairs that are in regions near the cavities are even more important and, in the case of pubic hair, they protect the body of the micro-organisms that can initiate the infectious processes, such as vaginal infections, irritation, landslides and last.
- Specialists remember though to shave the skin microscopic wounds are opened, which remain so when the waxing is frequent. Since the vaginal region is a hot and humid place and that these characteristics are ideal for the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria, it can be concluded that the risk of infection is large. There are doctors who also associate the intimate waxing to a greater risk of transmission of stds -sexually transmitted diseases.
- In addition, it is recommended primarily for women with a history of disease infectious vaginal avoid complete removal by the vagina. Enter in this group who have had irritation and/or redness in the vaginal area, in addition to mycoses and dermatitis. Intimate hair removal is contraindicated to women who still held intensive tanning. In this case, they can shave the pelvis and use scissors (small and suitable for cutting) to trim the larger and closer of the labia majora.
- Anyway, who shave the entire vaginal area should use intimate soaps, so you can maintain the pH of the region, which wards off harmful bacteria and attracts the good bacteria-they also exist and are part of the protection system of the organism. Although the care with the personal hygiene is needed even to those who shave little or not even shave, the devotees of intimate hair removal should be more attentive and also use cotton underwear, which reduce the humidity and heat of the vagina. To sleep, you better not be in panties.
- Another tip is toevaluate the best waxing technique, which varies for each person. There is wax, blade, cream, and laser devices, the razor and creams are the most susceptible to the onset of by landlocked, the by born under a fall and penetrate the skin again. One way to avoid this is by performing skin exfoliation on the region, since if the jam is shaved he can ignite. The texture of the skin, as well as its color and sensitivity are other aspects to consider.
- In the case of waxes, they should never be reused, since it can transmit diseases and, therefore, it is important to choose a safe and aesthetic professionals. However, it is a very effective technique when done properly.The blades, although they are not methods that offer long-term results are the most appropriate to who owns by thin and clear, with the advantage of not causing pain. Already the devices cut the hairs are more suited to women with hair light and thin, but within three days, as well as the blades, ever appear again.
- Those who prefer more efficient methods can opt also for traction electric epilators that, although they are more painful, prevents the hairs grow for a month. There is also the laser, a procedure that can function as permanent hair removal after a few sessions, because this technique injured by lest he be born more. However, you must make sure that your skin combines with the technique, noting that pregnant women may not perform it.