In addition to the precautions that you must take when choosing the design, the location where you want a tattoo, the professional and the studio, you have to pay attention to the care after you get the tattoo as it can be the most important part after the tattooing process, are the ones that care will determine the clarity and beauty of your tattoo. Check out the a article about what not to do when making tattoo and don’t run the risk of having problems with their.
- After you make your tattoo, the professional will give you a few guidelines that you must fulfill to the letter for you to have a tattoo clean and sharp, they have experience and know what you should do. The tattoo artists have to preserve their reputation for help that the tattoo has healed well.
- Do not remove the bandage. The time you have to leave the bandage in place varies between two to 24 hours. Your tattoo artist will inform you about how long does it take in your case. Do not remove this dressing not to expose your tattoo done to do, protecting it from air bacteria that can affect your skin. The dressing can be of plastic film or sterile gauze and is not advised using it for more than 3 days, or he can collect bacteria. Change of dressing with a little warm water to loosen the skin and it gets easier. Put the dressing into the trash.
- Do not use soap or wipes. To wash your tattoo don’t use perfume soap, opt for a neutral soap, antibacterial or antimicrobial. Do not use cloths or sponges to wash the tattoo, use only your hands to remove the traces of blood and ink. Avoid placing your tattoo exposed to running water, go wetting the tattoo with small doses with the help of your hands. If you prefer to wash your tattoo in the shower, keeping care not to come into contact with some more aggressive product. Never use chemical products such as alcohol or hydrogen peroxide to wash your tattoo.
- Don’t strive to dry skin. After cleaning, remove excess water gently with a paper towel but don’t rub as this may cause irritation. Let it dry naturally for the time necessary for the moisture to evaporate. The skin will breathe whenever the let air-dry after wet. During the night do not cover the tattoo, and put a towel on the bed to prevent the ink stain the sheet.
- Don’t put too much ointment. The use of ointment for acceleration of healing is advisable when the skin starts to get a little stretched and with signs of dryness, use for example the bacitradina. Pass only a thin layer and make circular motions in order to absorb the medicine. Do not place too much ointment because it will suffocate and promotes the accumulation of bacteria. Then she started to peel replace with a unscented moisturizer.
- Don’t scratch or tear the crust. While the skin is recovering it will start making a cape over the tattoo. Do not remove this dust cap and let her fall for her alone. When pulling the crust will take a skin that isn’t ready to be removed and will leave a paint flaw on your tattoo. The newly tattooed skin tends to get a lot of itching, but you can’t scratch the skin if not washed your hands can infecionar. Loosen with a massage with moisturizer or pomade. Ice can also help decrease the desire to scratch.
- Avoid leaving swell. If you spend a lot of time standing and have a tattoo on their ankles, legs or feet, control the swelling with a medication like ibuprofen to relieve, and if necessary use an ice pack and place the feet and legs above the level of your waist.
- Avoid swimming pool, sea and immersion baths. The newly tattooed skin exposure to water for a long time causes leakage of the ink. In addition the water of these sites have dirt, bacteria and other harmful products for the skin and can cause infection. Try their baths are as soon as possible so as not to expose the tattoo to a long period of time under water. Avoid saunas and jacuzzis as well because it will dehydrate the skin and cause dryness sooner than it should.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight. UV rays focusing on skin can also cause an inflammatory reaction in the skin, resulting in an expansion of the paint and creating a “blur” in the lines. Avoid going to the beach, and solariums for at least a month. After that pass sunscreen of SPF 40 or 50, where it is exposed to the sun, avoiding the tattoo fade and lose the colors.
- Avoid the use of clothes too tight in the region. At the beginning of the healing process is totally discouraged the use of clothes that are in contact with the skin, especially socks, tights and with parts for, as these can be caught on the skin and cause infection. In the healing process the skin expelled plasma and excess paint with fabric will contact him to paste the skin. To remove the fabric can be quite painful, because the area is super sensitive and can pull off pieces of skin that would not be ready to be plucked. The tight clothing also prevents the breathing of the skin, which is essential for their healing. Opt for airy and loose clothing at least at the site of the tattoo.
- The exercise should be tempered. Some tattoos that are larger or stay on the elbows or knees can take longer to heal, and if they are forced to move during exercise can slow your healing and irritation at the site. Avoid working out for at least two days after doing the tattoo. In terms of personal defense have not hit in the zone, and if his work include physical activity, think about doing your tattoo before the weekend or during the holidays so that the tattoo rest.
- Balance your diet and avoid certain foods. Control the intake of fatty foods, because it undermines the process of healing, making it slower and the region is susceptible to infections. Pork, chocolate, egg and fried food are examples of products you should avoid. Foods with spices, flavorings and preservatives are also not recommended for ingestion in the first thirty days of tattoo. Although not scientifically proven, professionals do not recommend meals of fish and seafood, as are also fatty foods.
My Haven Business Card SWAG: Temporary Tattoos!
How To Create DIY Temporary Tattoos » Simply Kelly Designs
Diy Temporary Tattoos~Diy Temporary Tattoo At Home
how to make a water proof tattoo (semi permanent)
How to make a Water proof Tattoo safely || DIY Tattoos at …
Making of Leopard Portrait Tattoo Video
DIY! Temporary Tattoo(Waterproof) || How to make tattoo at …
The 5 Most Chicago Tattoo Designs
How to Get a Tattoo : How to Start a Tattoo
How to Make a Temporary Tattoo With a Pencil: 15 Steps
Badass Granny Gets A Special Tattoo In Hopes Of A Peaceful …
Make a tattoo of your own design by temporary tattoo paper …
How to Make a Fake Tattoo – Free Tattoo Ideas
How To Make Semi Permanent Tattoo
4 Ways to Make a Temporary Tattoo
Watercolor tattoos might age badly
How To Make a Tattoo Stencil
What Doesn’t Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger (by Diana …
How to Make Your Own Temporary Tattoo « The Secret …
DIY Temporary Tattoos