If the postgraduate courses that interest you require the GRE, there are several things you should know. Start your preparation correctly.
According to ABBREVIATIONFINDER, the GRE is a standardized test, called Graduate Record Exam. Standardized tests serve as one of the main filters for rejecting candidates who simply do not achieve the college’s desired score. It is very important to get a high score on the GRE. This will increase your chances of admission. Also, as an international, a high score is especially important if you studied at a university abroad. You can have a good GPA in your bachelor’s degree, but if your GRE score is not high, this contradicts your result in college. Especially if your university does not have international positioning or prestige. If you studied at a local university in your home country, the admissions committee probably knows little about it. Your score helps them know that you can handle the academic rigor of their graduate degree.
U.S. States and Capitals
A high GRE score is a differentiator in your process. Consider that most Latin Americans do not score high on the GRE.
To avoid being part of this statistic, you should prepare with experts in the GRE. The TopSchoolsintheUSA has the only proprietary and proven methodology focused on Spanish speakers in preparation for the GRE. Statistically it is proven that you will fare worse on the GRE than students from other regions. It is not only a knowledge issue, it is a cultural issue. For many Latin Americans and Spanish speakers, this is the first time they have faced a standardized test of this caliber. The GRE presents challenges that go beyond the content of the exam.
We have the best GRE course.
We went through the process, we have prepared hundreds of candidates, and we designed a unique methodology. This methodology takes into account the semantic, cultural and logical differences between your context and the context of the standard GRE population. We accompany you in a personalized way throughout your admission process. It is a unique mentoring and coaching program for competitive graduate admissions. Check bridgat for more about GRE exams.
Our experience in viewing the admissions process holistically has allowed us to develop a GRE course focused on results.
We don’t just care about preparing you for the exam, we care about getting a high score.
A high score on the GRE puts you at an advantage over other candidates with a profile similar to yours.
GRE is a great opportunity to build a positive differentiator in your application. During your postgraduate research, have you checked the rankings? Did you Google Top MBA? The best graduate? The rankings are not perfect. In fact, many evaluate graduate students under criteria that have nothing to do with the educational quality of the program. Or with the return on investment of it. However, it is inevitable to read and take them into account. GRE does not offer a perfect parameter. A high score does not guarantee the university that you will be a star student. What’s more, many good professionals, excellent at their jobs, struggle to score well on the GRE. And this does not predict that they will not be successful professionally. Like the rankings, The exam provides the admissions committee with a ranking of applicants for your program. It’s not perfect, but it’s still used. The exam alone does not guarantee entry to an excellent graduate school. A bad score only, if you can take it away. Just like you use rankings to evaluate universities. And hopefully it is not your only reference. So universities use your score to compare you against other applicants. It is the only objective criterion within the admissions process. All other criteria are subjective. The relevance of your professional experience, what you studied, where you studied, your fit with the university. All the other criteria are very important, but they are not a number that you can use to compare them all. This is why a high score is so important.
Do not improvise your preparation in the GRE
Since the exam is very important in the context of your application. Strategic preparation of it is vital. The number of daily hours available to dedicate to study. At what level do you start in math and English? Your familiarity with standardized tests. How good are you at working under pressure and against a timer. You can define the time that you should dedicate to the exam. He estimates that most Spanish speakers need three months to be ready. Of course this is an average. Some can be ready in a month, if they work intensively, and from the beginning they have a good level. And others will need four or five months. If you have few hours of study per day or you start your preparation without strong knowledge of mathematics or English.
- UC Study Abroad
- UOC Study Abroad
- VUW Study Abroad
- UAB Study Abroad
- MU Study Abroad
- SHU Study Abroad
- UOB Study Abroad
- CSUC Study Abroad
- CSUF Study Abroad
- CSULB Study Abroad
- CSLA Study Abroad
- CSUMB Study Abroad
- CSUN Study Abroad
- CSUSM Study Abroad
- HPU Study Abroad
- SDSU Study Abroad
- BU Study Abroad
- University of Dresden
Demographics by County and State
- Hurlock, Maryland Population, Schools and Landmarks (12/8/2023) - According to EHOTELAT.COM, Hurlock is a small town located in Dorchester County, Maryland, United States. Situated on the Eastern Shore of the state, it is approximately 12 miles northwest of the city of Cambridge. The town covers an area of… ...
- Kingman, Maine Population, Schools and Landmarks (12/7/2023) - According to EBIZDIR.NET, Kingman is a small town located in Aroostook County, Maine, United States. Nestled in the northern part of the state, Kingman is surrounded by picturesque landscapes and offers its residents a serene and peaceful environment to live… ...
- Haughton, Louisiana Population, Schools and Landmarks (12/2/2023) - According to DIRECTORYAAH.COM, Haughton, Louisiana is a small town located in Bossier Parish, in the northwestern part of the state. Nestled in the heart of Louisiana's piney hills, Haughton is known for its scenic landscapes and friendly community. With a… ...
- South Kent, Connecticut Population, Schools and Landmarks (11/25/2023) - South Kent is a small village located in the town of Kent, Connecticut, United States. Situated in Litchfield County, South Kent is known for its picturesque landscapes, charming rural atmosphere, and a strong sense of community. The village is nestled… ...
- Hunt Valley, Maryland Population, Schools and Landmarks (11/18/2023) - Hunt Valley is a small, picturesque community located in Baltimore County, Maryland. It is situated in the northern part of the state, just north of the city of Baltimore. Known for its scenic beauty, Hunt Valley is nestled in a… ...
- What Do Sourcing Agents Do? (11/15/2023) - Sourcing agents play a crucial role in facilitating international trade by acting as intermediaries between buyers and suppliers, particularly in foreign markets. Their responsibilities encompass a wide range of tasks aimed at streamlining the procurement process, ensuring product quality, negotiating… ...
- Canaan, New York Population, Schools and Landmarks (11/11/2023) - Canaan is a picturesque town located in Columbia County, New York, in the northeastern part of the United States. Nestled in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains, Canaan offers residents and visitors a charming and tranquil rural setting, with plenty… ...
- Santa Clara, Utah Population, Schools and Landmarks (11/4/2023) - Santa Clara is a charming town located in the southwestern part of the state of Utah, USA. Situated within the picturesque St. George Metropolitan Area, Santa Clara is nestled in the stunning Snow Canyon region, surrounded by towering red cliffs… ...
- Eagle River, Wisconsin Population, Schools and Places of Interest (11/1/2023) - According to simplyyellowpages, Eagle River, Wisconsin is a charming town located in Vilas County in the northern part of the state. Nestled among the picturesque Northwoods, Eagle River is known for its stunning natural beauty and abundant recreational opportunities. The… ...
- Drennen, West Virginia Population, Schools and Places of Interest (10/31/2023) - According to simplyyellowpages, Drennen is a small unincorporated community located in Nicholas County, West Virginia, in the United States. Nestled in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Drennen is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a tranquil escape from the… ...