The olive oil is not only a great ally to help maintain heart health or to offer to our body a dose of Omega 3, vitamin E and healthy fatty acids, but it is also one of the best allies for the beauty of our skin. It is a perfect ingredient to eliminate the makeup naturally, to nourish our skin and to ensure good hydration of the same, so you may want to add it to our beauty routine.
If you like to use natural products to care for your skin, then the following article will be to your liking. Find out how to clean the face with olive oil, the results will surprise you.
- Have a proper facial cleansing routine is critical to the health of our skin, since we need to clean up daily to eliminate dirt, impurities and makeup and prevent the same finish piling up in our pores, increasing its size and leading to the appearance of pimples and blackheads. So it is very important to clean the face in the morning, when I wake up, and at night, when we’re ready to rest at home.
The olive oil is one of the best allies to help us eliminate impurities from face efficiently. But these are not his only benefit, because also it is suitable for:
- Moisturize and nourish our skin in depth, helping to combat dryness.
- Fix those areas of skin that are damaged by the presence of marks or scars, favoring notably improve.
- Promote the prevention of premature aging due to itscontent of vitamin E, vitamin K, and essential fatty acids. This ingredient helps to have a skin more elastic and smooth.
- Although the benefits of olive oil for skin are clear, not everyone can use this ingredient in the face. This home remedy is contraindicated for:
- People with oily skin because it will increase the sebum on the skin.
- Acne sufferers, as it may worsen the problem. If you suffer from this problem, our article how to clean the skin with acne will be of great help.
- In times of very hot, this habit can increase the brightness on your face, so it is not recommended.
People with dry skin or mixed can make use of this ingredient to enhance your facial beauty.
- For this procedure, it is recommended to use extra virgin olive oil, opting for a quality product for a better effect. You don’t have to buy any cosmetic oil, can use the same we use for cooking or to prepare salads, which has all the properties mentioned above.
The routine that we describe to you then it is recommended for the night, before applying your moisturizer. To make it you will need:
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- A small towel to the face.
- A small container with hot water.
- To clean your face with olive oil, follow these steps:
- Pour in the palm of your hand 5 teaspoon olive oil and no more, otherwise it could be too oily.
- Apply the oil on your face by rubbing with the tips of your fingers, make a circular motion to massage the face, stimulate circulation and help to spread olive oil very well.
- Take a small towel and immerse it in the container with hot water until it is well soaked. The water should be warm, but without burning your skin.
- Drain the towel and apply it on your face taking care not to burn yourself. Leave on your face 10 seconds and then use it to clean oil from the skin. Repeat the process again to make sure that removes the product.
Rinse with cold water to close the pores, then apply your moisturizer facial cream to complete this cleanup.
- The easier it is impossible! You can clean the face with olive oil when your skin need extra moisture, once a week or every day, that in the case of very dry skins. Put into practice and enjoy the many properties of this wonderful ingredient.
How to Wash your Face with Olive Oil
How to wash your face with oil. (Yes. Oil. For real …
Face Mask: Homemade Face Mask Recipes
Restoring Cleansing Oil with Rose
Olive Oil for your face
The Surprising Benefits of Olive Oil for Skin and Face Care
How to Use Olive Oil as a Face Cleanser
17 Best ideas about Pimples Treatment on Pinterest
How to Wash Your Face With Oils: A Step by Step Guide
3 Ways to Use Olive Oil on Your Face
Natural Beauty: Olive Oil Cleansing
The Oil Cleansing Method: A How-To Guide
Using Olive Oil as a Facial Cleanser
3 Ways to Use Olive Oil on Your Face
China Olive Oil Facial Cleaser (GL-0172)
How to Clean Your Face Using Oil: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
DIY Homemade Face Wash and Cleanser For the Clearest Skin …
Olive Oil Makeup Remover Acne E Skin
The Oil Cleansing Method and 6 Other Uses For Castor Oil