If there is a product that is truly being a revolution in hair cosmetics, this is the argan oil. Coming from Morocco, is a product enriched with many vitamins and essential components to maintain the beauty of the hair intact, as it provides a deep hydration and incomparable. It is also good to combat the frizzy, avoid and treat the dryness and give the hair a sublime glow. I would like to know how to use the argan oil in her hair? So, you just have to keep reading this article.
Properties of Argan Oil for Hair
The argan oil, also known as liquid gold, became one of the favorite products of many women to leave the most beautiful hair and leave you with a super silky finish and brilliant amazing. This product, which is also excellent for skin care, concerning offers numerous capillary benefits such as those explained below:
- Thanks to its richness in essential fatty acids, argan oil serves to nourish and moisturize the hair from the roots to the ends, prevent dry and prevent go losing luster over time.
- Balances the scalp because it contains polyphenols, which promote blood circulation and cells receive the necessary nutrients. That’s why the argan oil is a good product to oxygenate the hair, preventing excessive hair fall and get to grow up completely healthy.
- Improves the production of keratin, which translates into a hair stronger and denser.
- Contains vitamin E, which is ideal to rejuvenate the hair and after their application, the result is a flexible, soft hair, full of life and strength.
How to Apply the Argan Oil in Hair
Due to the magnificent properties of argan oil for hair, incorporate it into your daily beauty routine is something that in the long run will bring you many benefits, noticing immediately changes in the health of your hair. To take advantage of this product, it is important to apply in a specific way depending on the State of your hair and you want to get after using it. Take note of the following treatments and choose what best suits your needs:
- For damaged hair, brittle and dry: apply the argan oil from the roots to the ends and leave to stand for 30 minutes. It is important to massage the scalp gently so that the oil penetrates well in hair and then pass a comb through the entire length of the hair to a uniform distribution. Then, wrap the hair with a towel and let act other 20 minutes. After this time, rinse and launder normally.
- To open, damaged ends and dry: apply a few drops of argan oil only at the tips for the hydrate. Can let act during 1 hour or do the treatment before you go to sleep so you can take effect throughout the night. The next morning, rinse and launder normally.
- For sensitive scalp or flake: apply the oil of argan oil on the scalp and perform a gentle massage with circular movements. Should leave to stand overnight and wash my hair in the morning. Don’t forget the importance of using a mild shampoo to not irritate the skin in this area.
- For oily hair: apply the argan oil since the middle of the hair to the ends, avoiding the scalp not to increase production. Then comb and back off to distribute it well. Leave to act for 20 minutes and repeat the treatment once every two weeks.
A trick that gives excellent results and that can be used for previous treatments is to wrap the hair with a warm towel immediately after applying the argan oil. Is that the heat produces a vasodilatory effect which causes the active ingredients of this product penetrate much better hair.
Masks with Argan Oil for Hair
Also have the option of combining the argan oil with other natural products also effective to invigorate and moisturize your hair like the egg, honey, avocado or aloe vera. Pay attention to the following masks and see the results for yourself:
Mask of argan oil, egg and honey: it is ideal to restore softness and shine lost. Mix 1 egg, 1 tablespoon honey and 1/2 tablespoon argan oil and apply the mask on the hair surrounding the later with a warm towel.
Mask of argan and avocado oil: is perfect for dry and damaged hair. Mash an avocado pulp and mix it with 1 1 tablespoon argan oil. Spread the mask all over the length of the hair and leave 20 or 30 minutes to act.
Mask of argan oil and aloe vera: indicated for burnt hair or lack of hydration. Mix 3 teaspoons argan oil with aloe vera 6 and spread the mask obtained throughout the hair, leaving act during 30 minutes.
In addition, we recommend that you consult the article beauty tricks with argan oil to view other cosmetic uses of this product.
HairFix Keratin Straight • LifeStrong Marketing Inc.
Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil (100ml)
Made for Your Mane: Discover Hair Spa and Mythic Oil by L …
Professional Hair Color with Argan Oil| Dark Natural Blonde 6N
luxury organic haircare christmas gift bag by pure light …
Bonafide Beard Oil
Lush Jason And The Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Moroccanoil Treatment 125ml
All Soft Softening Hair Care Products For Dry Hair
Amazon’s 11 Most Popular Conditioners and Leave-In …
10 times Kaley Cuoco gave us short hair envy
Infant Hairstyles Wedding Wedding Fastrc Baby Hairstyles …
Best Straightening Hair Brush out of top 21 2018
Dry Texture Spray
Hd Aloe Vera, Green, Plant, Water Spray PNG Image and …
L’Oreal Professionnel Série Expert Liss Unlimited Force 2 …
Patanjali Aloe-Vera Gel Review
How argan oil can help you with your hair loss