National University of Moreno (Argentina)
National University of Moreno. Public university of Argentina, based in the city of Moreno, Province of Buenos Aires.
Creation and goal
It was created by National Law No. 26,575/09. This law was an initiative of the National Deputy Mariano F. West, creation law, was sanctioned on December 2, 2009 and enacted in fact on December 29, 2009. By Decree No. 841 issued on June 17, 2010, its Organizing Rector was appointed for a period of three years for its implementation.
The cultural, social and economic promotion of the Party community and region to which it belongs, through the generation and transmission of knowledge and scientific-technological innovations that contribute to the cultural and social elevation of the Nation, the human and professional development of the society and the solution of the problems, needs and demands of the community in general.
Departments and careers
- Department of Applied Sciences and Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Environmental Management
- Department of Economics and Administration
- Bachelor of Labor Relations
- Degree in administration
- Bachelor’s degree in economics
- National Public Accountant
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Degree in social work
- Bachelor of Social Communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Initial Education (Bachelor’s Cycle)
- Department of Architecture, Design and Urbanism